Thursday, December 15, 2011

Mele Kalikimaka!

I am coming home the day after tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited!! If I can make it through tomrorow, a half day on Friday and a first grade Christmas party, I will be on a flight leaving Hawaii at 4:00 pm Friday afternoon! I can't wait to see everyone!

This week has been more than crazy and my kids have been extra extra hyper with Christmas coming but I just wanted to share a quick couple of pictures and videos from our Christmas concert we had Tuesday night. It was so much fun to see the kids all dressed in their Christmas best and singing! I absolutely love my job and the kids and families that I get to work with everyday!

Me and my kids! From left to right: Dane, Connor, Jake,Gabe, Patrick, Lucie, Eden, Brianna (front) Faith (back), Callahan, Mie, Teah.

Very hyper and excited to be at school at night!

My crazy boys!

Me and Miss Megan (their music teacher)
A little fuzzy and dakr but that's me and my festive leis. One I got from Po'okela and the other from Miss Megan. I love getting leis.


It's Christmas Time
Go Tell it on the Mountain!

Well I have to get back to packing, cleaning, planning and sleeping :) See you all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment