Tuesday, September 4, 2012

There and Back

See Grandma I told you I would keep you updated on what I am doing :) First day back in Hawaii and I am already writing you a blog post! I feel pretty good about that ;)

For those of you who don't know I just got back from a trip back to the mainland for the weekend to see my  Grandma. It was a wonderful weekend just spending precious time with my amazing grandmother. I am very thankful that I was able to go back, even though it was a short visit.

I am continually praying for you Grandma, that God would give you strength and peace for each day.

You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in the Lord, is everlasting strength. Isaiah 26:3-4

The flight back to Hawaii was much better than the flight to Seattle. I got to sit by one of the exits so I had all the leg room I needed. Watched a movie, slept a little, read, all in all it was a much better flight.

My day "off" today has been quite the busy one. I woke up and got right to work... cleaned my closet, the fridge, freezer, bathroom, hall closet, and car. Went to the bank, Target, Best Buy and Costco! All in one day! Also since I was missing your Grandma, I decided to make my favorite dessert that reminds me of you, banana pudding! I must say it was quite delicious! Wish I could send you some.

I of course also managed to fit in a long walk on the beach. Wish you could have been here with me. But I said some prayers for you on my walk :) 



Back to work tomorrow. Hopefully my kiddos weren't too naughty while I was gone :) I will let you know how it goes. 

Love You


1 comment: