Monday, August 8, 2011

Day One!

Well, I survived my first day of teacher training! I am very tired after a long day, filled with a lot of new information, so this is going to be short and I just have couple of pictures that I took throughout the day of my classroom, the school and the beach. I will post more later!

The campus is beautiful and I am absolutely in love with my classroom! It is so big and has a beautiful view. I am also very excited about all the new teachers that I met today. Everyone is so welcoming and nice, it is very comforting. It is a little overwhelming to think about all that I have to do before my students arrive in two weeks, but I know that God is with me and I am just taking it one day at a time!

Enjoy the pics!

Classroom before!

My desk area before.

View from my classroom!

Another view from my classroom! I might get distracted while teaching.

Kailua Beach!

Amazing white sand and blue water.

Can't ask for anything much better.

I still find myself amazed that I am actually here.


Toes in the white sand!

New teachers greeting!

View from Nancy's house, where I am staying!

Day two tomorrow!
~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Wow and wow! I love that darker pic of the beach (right before your toes)!

    You're classroom looks so great - I can't wait to see what you do with it. It's great that it is so open and light, though. Tons of potential to have a really fun room.

    Have a great day two sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for you! what a dream you are living! Seriously! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete